Tuesday November 30, 2021 is Giving Tuesday. We humbly ask that you consider The Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum to make a donation. This year we are asking for all donors to consider monthly giving versus a one-time donation. Monthly giving does wonders for our ability to budget and plan during the year. The better we can accomplish those tasks, the better we can continue to serve the community.
You can make your donation by sending a check or by going to our Donate page here to make your donation online. To choose monthly giving please select “Recurring Donation” and then choose “Monthly” from the dropdown. Your generosity is appreciated!
What is Giving Tuesday?
- GivingTuesday is a global day of generosity that will take place on November 30, 2021.
- GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of radical generosity to transform communities and the world.
- GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past nine years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to come together to thank, help, give, show kindness, and share what they have with those in need.
- People can show their generosity in a variety of ways during GivingTuesday—whether it’s helping a neighbor, advocating for an issue, sharing a skill, or giving to causes—everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts.
- When so much attention is given to what divides us, generosity brings people together across races, faiths, and political views.
- Grassroots generosity and community action are powerful forces for good, especially in turbulent times.